Friday 22 January 2016

The Transformation

I wrote this on the 19th of December 2015. I was going through a very rough patch in my life but I managed to pull through by writing daily positive affirmations and working tirelessly on achieving my dreams. 2016 is my year of achievements! 

Every worry 
Every frustration and anger 
Every fear 
Every tear 
I embrace as a learning curve
I appreciate such emotions for in the end they don't make me weak but thy make me a victor 
I carry my own burdens for I know that only I have control 
I have a choice between wallowing in self pity or rejoicing in my renewed strength and every waking day I will choose to rejoice 
I will celebrate my health and my family 
My friends that keep me sane and my God that never fails me 
Today I will rejoice for my spirit is finally free of worry and worldly burdens 
Today I flip over a new chapter 

No comments:

Post a Comment