Thursday 1 March 2018

#MarchMantra2018

For the longest time i have allowed fear, doubt and procrastination to eat away at my dreams. At the core of my very soul. I abandoned my projects. I lost interest in pursuing my dreams. hope stopped visiting me. I had a hard time finding my path of faith. Everything was just one muddled mess. 
But then one day I wrote down 'NO MORE' in my journal and this month I'm saying no more. 

NO MORE

No more shall I entertain negative thoughts and feelings

I declare that I'm Self Love 
illuminating all the dark corners

I'm strength and courage 
defeating fear and procrastination 

I'm love and light
radiant, fueled by faith

I'm ambition and passion 
relentless, driven by hope

I'm poetry,
carefully woven
tender 
healing my soul. 

#Loveletters

No comments:

Post a Comment