Thursday 23 April 2015

The Importance of Networking

Fired up 

There is no greater feeling than when everything just seems to fall into place; all those years spent toiling away even when all you wanted to do was give up, will eventually pay off. 

It might not be tomorrow, next year or even ten years from now, but when the train of change comes your life will begin to take a fantastic and truly magnificent turn for the better.  You will meet people that believe in you and your dream, people that will push you towards your goals, people that will genuinely pray and invest in your success; be it with time, money or  wise counsel.


I recently attended a powerful networking event at Sky Lounge organized by Molaya Kgosi in partnership with BeMobile and it was there that I had my epiphany. In that moment I knew what I had to do, and sadly I realized the sacrifices and habits I had to forgo in order to achieve my dreams.  In the end it will be worth it.

Register for the next networking event( see flyer for more details), i look forward to having a chat with some of you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment